Sunday, February 7, 2010

The London chapter begins

oops, this place is looking kinda dead. Haven't had time to write that much after my move. Lots of job hunting and other than that I've been spending time with A.

Anyway, here I am. In London. Right now sitting on the sofa of my new flatshare which I will be with this jamaican girl S who seems really cool. Think we'll get along just fine! The flat feels really girly and my room is really nice. And last night walking from my place over to A's I suddenly realised that after only one week London feels like home. This is gonna be good. Now all I need to do is get a job but I'm not worried. I have experience in the field in which I'm looking, extremely good references and there is just no doubt I should be able to get something.

Keep u posted. Now I'm gonna be british and drink tea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment