Monday, February 22, 2010

I have a job

So....after 3 weeks in Ldn doing job searching, 1st interviews, 2nd interviews, phone interviews, language tests, case interviews - I ended up getting 3 different job offers and had to choose which one I wanted!!! This has never happened before so it felt really good.

I ended up going with my gut feeling, choosing the job in the entertainment industry where the company is just starting up in the UK. They are well established in Sweden, Norway and Austria så hopefully their launch in the UK will be as successful. I do really like the idea that I will get to be there from the start. At first I wasn't going to start for another 3 weeks but after I told them I wanted to start sooner they agreed to letting me start next week instead. I need to start working, I am not cut out for unemployment.

I just hope I've made the right decision. But it's like A told me. If it only took me 3 weeks to get 3 different job offers I could probably do it again if it turns out this job is not for me. But not after giving it my all. One of the things I loved about my last job is that I knew that I was really good at what I did. I knew it and the people I worked with and for knew it. So I'm gonna work my ass of to prove myself and hopefully be able to repeat this at my new job.

So this weekend was celebration time with A. I'm keeping the details to myself but this weekend was just so unbelievably good. I didn't move here because of him but I am really glad he's here.
Things are working out for me. My London adventure is working out for me. Woop woop!

5 comments:

Ces said...

Grattis!! Gud va kul!!

Marie said...

Tack! O tack igen för hjälpen med mitt CV. Du hjälpte mig att få jobb ju =)

Nicole Dior said...

klart jag tar hand om min BFF (katta alltså) grattis till jobbet och lägenheten! jag ska antagligen få en intervju på hotel plaza i karlstad som frukostvärdinna, ska bli spännande =)

Karin said...

Oj vad roligt!
stort grattis!!!

Londonhjärta said...

Kul, vad är det för sorts jobb?

Post a Comment