Sunday, February 28, 2010

1st day

Doing my first day at my new job tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that I don't fuck it up. Which naturally I won't because I am brilliant! Think I am a bit full of myself and need to be taken down a notch? Sorry but I lost the typical swedish modesty long before coming here. Something just happened to me in the last year and I stopped apoligising for being good. I don't claim to be good at everything, definitely not. Some things I will never be able to do no matter how hard I try. But, there a a few things that I am really really good at and I should be able to say so. I have been told that the british people are less likely to apoligise for their success so hopefully that's true cause that means I've found yet another reason to why I never wanna move back to sweden.

Anyway, about tomorrow. As long as I don't show up naked (who hasn' t had that dream??) I think I'll be fine. Still, fingers crossed couldn't hurt right? Now I have to go get pretty, I have company coming over in the shape of a sexy boy. Can u still call a 27yr old a boy? I think so but he seems to disagree. Luckily he knows nothing of this blog so I can call him whatever I choose to. *Cue evil laughter here*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Marie. Thanks for dropping by. No I never heard that before and sadly nor did I know who she was until a minute ago.

if this is who you are talking about http://www.sibel.se/ then thanks ;) she is hot.

Marie said...

yup, that's her! If u were living in sweden you would definitely hear that more often!

nueve said...

He would probably be happier if you referred to him as a very manly man but secretly we all know that 27 is almost like the new 17 so... yeah. A boy!

Post a Comment