Sunday, November 11, 2012

Delete or not to delete...

Hmm...just re-read all my posts and realised I'm actually quite funny, who knew!?

I'm considering taking this blog up again to have an outlet for all my craziness but I can't decide weather or not to remove all previous posts before kicking off again...

This is the same problem I used to have when writing in my diary when I was a kid. I would have a few good weeks of making loads of entries in my diary and then forget about it for weeks/months. When the urge to write again came back, I would tear out all old pages first as I felt bad about the gap of no writing and start fresh. This is why I have no saved diaries from my childhood that I can go back and read (and cringe about) which I think is quite sad. At the same time, it doesn't stop me from wanting to hit the delete button on all my previous posts now...clearly I have issues and have not evolved in the slightest since being a child. Good to know nothing changes.

Oh yeah, still in London, still with my amazing A that I now live with as well. At the same company but got promoted (yej!!) and studying a Marketing qualification at the same time. There we go, the mandatory update complete and you can all rest easily again.

Ta.

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

Could you save the drafts of posts, so only you can access them when you wanted to?

Post a Comment