Saturday, March 13, 2010

Party central

Sat again and time for yet another night of partying in the wonderful city of Ldn!

Just gotten ready and now I'm sitting here in my pretty choice of dress for the evening passing the time before heading over to A's place. It's still a bit early to go out but we're planning on watching the latest episode of Lost first. (watching Lost on his big flatscreen is way better then watching in on my computer) I'm bringing some Corona and lime to make it more party. Tonight I think the plan is meeting up with A's friends at some pub first and then probably a late afterparty at someones house.

Housepartys are somewhat different from those in Sweden for one particular reason. At the partys here it's more usual than unusual that the place is full of all sorts of drugs. Someone whipping out some coke and doing a few lines isn't frowned upon like it would be in Sweden. Same thing about the weed. People smoke it like normal cigarettes here during weeks, weekends or whenever really. I'd heard about this before but you won't believe it til u see it. Anyway, doesn't bother me. Just cause everyone else is doing it doesn't mean I have to. I'm sticking to alcohol. Well well, I'm planning on having a good time anyway! Have a great sat!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det låter bra att du håller dig borta från skiten!! =) Det vore kul om du kunde ladda upp lite bilder från dina utekvällar. Kram Mc-Gumman ;)

Stina i London - Sveriges basta Londonblogg said...

Bra attityd dar, hall dig borta fran skrapet! :)

Jennie said...

stay away from the bad things! annars kommer jag o hämtar dig ;-)

Puss/Jennie

Marie said...

emma: jag vet, har vart så kass på att ta bilder bara. ska försöka skärpa mig o sen kommer bilder upp!

stina o jennie: will do! =)

Memphis said...

Wow, I never see that here. I mean, not NEVER, but rarely. Anyway, I don't feel the need for it. Vodka can do just about anything I need and it makes me happy.

By the way, if you don't mind I think I'll blogroll you. You're interesting and I think a lot more people would be interested in reading what you have to say if they only knew you existed.

Marie said...

steve: of course I don't mind. I feel honored! except now I feel the pressure to produce good stuff next time I post and what if I fail miserably?? Oh the horror.

I might actually need some vodka before my next one...

Post a Comment