Friday, January 15, 2010

This is my confession

I am finally getting it done. My very first. Thought about it for a long time but just never got around to it. So this leaves me 25 yrs old and never having tried one. It's time...

...for the Brazilian.

Yep, never done it. Shavers and me have been best buddys for a long time but this is an infected friendship. We see each other way too often and whenever we do I'm left with this irritated feeling. Keep coming back for more though, just can't seem to kick it.

So now I'm joing the rest of the female population who flaunts the privates for the person with the hot wax. I'm actually not that nervous about it. I have a high treshold for pain and as long as there isn't a room full of people watching I'm fine with flaunting my bush knowing my price is getting so say farewell to shavers for a while.

A long time ago women burned their bras to make a statement, women of 2010 wax of all their hair downstairs. Same same but different. Right??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will love it and no it's not painful. I use to always have mine done at Otylia's. she is the best http://www.otyliaroberts.co.uk/

...until I discovered laser hair removal. Now I have the brazilian without the waxing ;)

Marie said...

I did, already had another one done in ldn after moving. went to a place called brazilian look which was very good and like half of what I payed in sweden!

the laser thing sounds good though, maybe I should look into that instead. but I'm guessing it's probably expensive so it'll have to wait!

JM said...

I am still too scared to try it! I have tried the do it yourself home kits and those are worse than shaving! I will have to suck it up and go!

Post a Comment