Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life is to perfect to blog

Seriously, P E R F E C T I O N. That is my life at the moment.

I live in London and I fucking love this city!

I love my job and my job loves me. I get to work with wonderful people and my managers are helping me to develop my skills and to prove myself so that I can move forward.

I have wonderful friends in London and my friends not in London are finally planning trips to visit me in la la land.

I have a boyfriend A that I am absolutely crazy about who makes my life in London a thousand times better and I have not yet fucked everything up or gotten my usual panic attacks I can get when things are too good. He makes me smile and just happy and everything with him is just so right.

I have two weeks in Thailand coming up in November with A that is going to be truly awesome with diving certificate, cliff jumping, rock climbing, full moon party, snorkeling, jet-skies and scooter rides. An action packed holiday with someone I know I will have fun with.

My lovely J is coming for a visit in the beginning of December for some quality and party time and I miss her like crazy!!!

Christmas when I get to go home and see my family, yey!!!

And then it's time for 2011. I already have lots of things planned for the new year which is gonna be brilliant. However, how 2011 is going to match 2010 I have no idea cause this year has rocked!!

Ok, feel free to hate me now. I know you want to cause I used to be one of those haters.
No? Ok, just to make sure that u absolutely hate me; I have also managed to not gain but lose about 7 kilos and making myself tighter by going to the gym. Feel the urge to throw rotten tomatoes at me now? Yeah, I kinda thought so. It's ok, I understand.

If it makes u feel any better the house I moved to in August is a proper shit hole. It's cold, things are breaking, we have mice that are getting cockier by the minute, there is not enough space in the fridge and our tv is tiny with a constant green icon up in the left screen that we can't get rid of. But my housemates are awesome, rent is cheap, I live super close to the station and Tescos and also close to A so who cares??

See, I am absolutely disgustingly positive. Not even the mice can bring me down!

Going out by myself in Londons nightlife when visiting with my old job last year and meeting A is by far the best decision I have ever made cause eventually that's what brought on the London ideas. I am actually gonna tell that story next time I manage to update here. Prepare yourselves for something that sounds like a script from a Hollywood cheese fest movie. Til then - Ta!

1 comments:

Mc-gumman said...

Härligt inlägg! =) Glad för din skull!!! Liiiite avis på dig men enbart för du ska till Thailand ;) Men här kommer en nyhet till dig: jag och min pojkvän ska antagligen (som det ser ut nu iaf) flytta till London i Mars... Hur låter det kusse lilla? =) Kram Mc-Gumman

Post a Comment