Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The girl can't help it, she's clumsy

I. Am. Clumsy.

How u ask? Well...over the last three days I've managed to

fall flat down on my stomach while ice skating,
spill a cup of coffee over a A before he was getting ready to board the plane back to Ldn,
slip on some icy steps and somehow twist my arm in a way it apparently shouln't be twisted,
accidently knock over a box of macaroni at home resulting in my entire kitchen floor being covered in those small stupid macaronis.

The only good thing is that when I slipped on the steps I was actually about to knock my head into the ground so it could have been worse I guess. I could have had to gone to the hospital with a broken head, now I'm only on strong painkillers for a twisted arm. Hooray for painkillers! Might make the last days at work before the christmas holidays more bearable. Another good thing is that now since I can't eat the macaronis I have no lunch to bring to work tomorrow meaning I'll have nothing to eat and that means I'll get skinny right?? ...??..No?

Just lovely...

One thing that is good for real is that I booked my one way ticket to London today. On 30 jan I'll leave my old life behind to try London. Can't wait.

Welcome to this blog and enjoy the ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment